Choose your Funding Method and Start
Pick a method & fund your account
We know how important it is for you to fund your trading account securely and within a reasonable time, this is exactly how we designed our withdrawals and deposit processes at Stratton.
Which methods can you use to fund your account?
Deposit Methods’ Specs
Find out your funding limitations in the table below
There are some things you should be aware of about making your withdrawals. Make sure you read these points carefully for your first withdrawal to happen as fast as possible.
- The withdrawal method you choose has to match the deposit method you’ve used. For example if you used Skrill to deposit, you can only use Skrill to withdraw.
- You can only make your first withdrawal after your account has been verified. The sooner you send us your documents the sooner you can get verified.
- If you are using credit card and your withdrawal amount exceeds the amount you deposited, you will receive the original amount back on your credit card and the rest of the amount will be transferred to you via wire transfer.
The stages of verification include:
- Proof of ID – Photo identification, including passport (both pages need to be seen),ID card (front and back sides) or driver’s license (front and back sides).
- Proof of residence – Confirm that you are a resident of the country accepted by Stratton Markets, with the following documents: Bank or credit card statement (electronic pdf copies accepted), recent utility bill, (water, electricity or telephone bill, internet, council tax). We do not accept Mobile Phone Bills.
- Complete assessment of appropriateness – one of the sections of the verification process, make sure that all your answers are correct and up to date.
- Verify your payment method:
- Credit card – please send a colour picture of both sides of your credit card. Make sure the first 12 digits of your credit card number on the front and back side are covered. The same applies to the CVV code on the back side.
- E-wallet (Skrill, Neteller) – please send a screenshot of such e-wallet showing name, email, e-wallet ID made from your Computer.
Read our withdrawal policy for all the details.